Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Beginning

Hello,
My name is Adam Covey and I am a freshman at Roslyn High School. Some of my interests include sports and reading. I am creating this blog to show what I am doing throughout my ninth grade year. Our whole english class is creating this blog, and I think it is an excellent idea that we are creating this blog. This is a great project because it allows the whole world to see what we are doing not just in English class, but in our whole life as well. In addition, I like the fact that we can look at our peers blogs and see what they are doing as well. It is also different from just copying notes, and I have never done anything like this in any other class. I am very excited to post new things on this blog throughout the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment