Friday, September 30, 2016

The First Month of High School

             The first month of high school has been very good for the most part. The high school is even more different from the middle school than I expected. So far, the best thing about high school is that we are using IPads in many classes. Using IPads regularly in school is something I had never done before, and so far I am loving it. Typing on the IPad and being able to download notes is much better than handwriting them in my opinion, especially for me because my handwriting is terrible. Also, especially in Englush class, almost all of the activities we do in class involve the IPad. The IPad makes whatever we do interesting and I have enjoyed almost all of our English assignments so far. Also, I like how we get an occasional free period and that we can go out for lunch if we want. The worst thing about high school is definitely the increased workload. Last year, I did most of my homework in school and there were not as many tests (and the tests we did have were mostly easy). This year, we have more tests and I have to study a lot more. Also, I get homework in almost all my classes almost every day, so most weekdays have little to no down time at home. Although we do get more work, the freedom of high school outweigh the largely increased workload. As long as we don't get too much more work and tests, I think I will enjoy my first year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment