Saturday, October 15, 2016

Is our world real?

I do believe that our world is real. Although someone can make a good arguement that we are just living in a stimulation. With all of the variables that are going on in our world, it is just extremely difficult for me to believe that our world is not real. Every person in the world has emotions, personality traits, different looks, the ability to make decisions, and so many more different characteristics that make everyone unique. I think that someone creating a stimulation of the world would be a very extraordinary and unbelievable thing to do, and it would have to be done by a being that is higher than us and that has much more power than us. It is possible for that to happen, but I think it is very unlikely. In addition, when you look at people like Albert Einstein, it is even more difficult to believe that he is not even a real person. He was such an extraordinary person, and in my opinion, it would be nearly impossible for someone to create a mind like that. If people in the world didn't have emotions and all looked the same, I would be more convinced that the world is a stimulation. It would make a lot more sense because people would not be unique. But, since we do possess these characteristics, I believe that our world is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment